Monday, March 7, 2011

Programs you must have. Revo Uninstaller

Whather you know it or not, when you uninstall a program you my think that you got rid of all the remains of it but there is a ton of stuff that is left behind from installer. Revo uninstaller replaces the add/remove programs in Windows by making sure ALL traces of the program are gone. More details after the jump.




This is what you see when you launch it.

 After you instill Revo and launch it  you will see all the programs you have installed. double click the one you want to get rid of.



I'm going to uninstall Braid for this demonstration.


When you pick what you want to uninstall you have four options. You can use the normal uninstaller, a safe mode, moderate, and advanced.



After you uninstall the program, Revo will search your computer for left over files.

Look at how much stuff was left on after I run the normal uninstaller

After Revo searches for everything it will ask you if you want to delete the stuff that was left behind.

Revo has a normal version and a pro version. The normal, free version works will and i swear by it. If you want more info on revo check out their Website.

8 comments:

  1. I actually need some program like that because my family uses this comp too and they get all kind of useless software that end up slowing the comp like helllllllll
    thanks mate
    also it is great that it haves a free version

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting find there, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a great idea for a blog.

    Followed =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. snap, I think I need to add this to my computer repair files

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting this right now! thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete